For this Freebie Friday the offer is not free, but it's close to free.
One of our partners in Australia are now offering an online course for a Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety for only AUD500. That is a great deal. It is for a limited time only so get in quick and enrol now.
The qualification is also recognised in New Zealand by NZISM at a Technician Level.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is suitable for people in a work health and safety (WHS) role who may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others. The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Familiarise themselves with WHS laws, rights and duties
- Undertake WHS inspections and complete documentation
- Understand hazard identification and the effective control of hazards
- Critically examine the concept of risk assessment and management systems
- Respond to incidents and assist with implementing emergency procedures
- Undertake rehabilitation and return-to-work coordination
- Manage contractors and implement measures and initiatives
Upon successful completion of assessment tasks you will receive the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification.