This is a video series from Mango partner Andrew Thornhill from IRM Systems in Melbourne, Australia.
In this video, Andrew looks at the value and purpose of an audit plan. He will also address the issue of "do we actually need one?"
- The purpose of an audit plan
- What you need to think of when creating an audit plan:-
- Restate the objective, scope and criteria
- Allocating time for logistical issues
- Moving between different parts of the audit
- Allocating time for a break
- Allocating time to review findings