Over the last few months you should have reviewed, updated and improved your management system à la our 26 Ideas for Working from Home for the Compliance Professional.
Now you maybe back in the office, enjoying your streamlined, sparkling compliance system - because of course, you implemented the entire 26 ideas – and you’re wondering what’s next?
Never fear, Peter Rogers at Mango has again come up with 10 Things for Compliance People to do After Lockdown to keep you on track and make sure that all your hard work doesn’t go to waste.
The 10 ideas are:
- Have a strategic meeting and agree on a plan
- Set new objectives
- Set and agree the training plan based on risk and adding value.
- Create improvement teams to work on integration of our systems or areas where improvement was identified
- Create a compliance training plan and focus on making compliance more visible
- Introduce technology to improve our compliance management and reporting
- Review and improve equipment maintenance to be preventative and not reactive
- Remove waste from processes procedure that is based on data
- Improve supplier engagement to get better value
- Present information to our employees on our progress.