You've been told by your Board (or Management Team) to create a Business Continuity Plan (BCP). They need the plan as part of their measures for controlling the COVID-19 pandemic for your business.
But how to you do that?
This idea comes from an ongoing series of blogs that originated from "26 Ideas for Working from Home for Compliance Professionals".
Topics covered in the video are:
- What is business continuity?
- What are the benefits of business continuity ?
- What method do you use for business continuity?
- How to formulate a process to create the plan?
- Planning and testing the business continuity Plan.
The resources mentioned in the video, are available in the Free Resources section of the FQM website:
- Generic Business Continuity Plan Form
- Business Risk Management Excel Spreadsheet