Especially Significant for South African SHEQ Clients
This month’s release has, in particular, made our South African SHEQ clients very happy. We have added details for: ID Number, Known As, Gender, Race, Disability, OFO Code, Occupation Level, Occupation Code into the Human Resources Module. Our South African clients have been asking for these for a while so we are really pleased to have delivered what they needed.
Another popular customer-driven request has been a Health Monitoring module. This cool new feature, as requested by a number of our Australian clients, will help clients monitor the health of their staff seamlessly in Mango.
A further request - from both local & overseas clients - was to add a Comments module into the Accident/Incident and Improvement modules. This module now allows anyone from outside the investigation team to add a comment to an accident or improvement. This really makes Mango a great collaborative tool from accident and improvement investigations.
Here are the details of all the changes to each module:
- More fields have been added to the Employee module:
a. In Employee Details tab: ID Number, Known As, Gender, Race.
b. In Other Details tab: Disability, OFO Code, Occupation Level, Occupation Code.
- A health monitoring module has been added to employees. Please refer to page 26 of the Mango Help Manual for instructions on how to use it.
- The fields “Address Type” and “Country” are no longer compulsory.
- The process to attach skills to an employee has been adjusted. The skills assigned to a position and then attached to an employee are now a one-off. This will apply to new employees only.
A Comments Module has been added to allow others to add comments and attachments to an Accident/Incident via the Accidents/Incidents Register module. Please contact your Mango Partner to get access to the cool new sub-module.
- The Manage Files module has been updated to include a Reorder button. This will reorder folders or file alphabetically.
- A bug associated with Manual Types has been fixed.
When creating Risk Templates we have added two new fields. The first is an external file field which will allow for external links to websites (be sure to use http:// or https:// in the address). The second is internal links to forms and procedures in Mango.
A new dashboard item “Associated Events” has been added. This will display the events that you are associated with, i.e. CC and Escalation Alerts.
A Comments Module has been added to allow others to add comments and attachments to an attachments to Improvements via the Improvement Register. Please contact us or your local Mango Partner to get access to this great new sub-module.
System Admin module
- Initial Setup Data has some additional modules:
b. OFO Code
c. Occupation Level
d. Occupation Category
- A Monitoring Setup module has been added. Please refer to page 26 of the Mango Help manual for instructions on how to use it.
- The Project/Site field has been renamed Project/Site/Equipment.