Missed the Live Event?
No problem - watch a recording of the webinar here
Jodie is a GDPR Awareness trainer. Her company specialises in compliance consultancy and training for Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety related subjects.
The GDPR has extraterritorial applicability, so even if your company is based outside Europe your company may still be affected.
This webinar will provide you with an awareness as to what the requirements of GDPR are, and to get you thinking about what you will need to do in order for your company to become compliant.
- What is GDPR?
- Does your company process personal data?
- Do you have a legal basis for processing personal data?
- How do you gain consent for processing personal data?
- What is the difference between Processor and a Controller?
- What is the right to be forgotten/right of erasure?
- Do you need an data protection officer?
- What do you do if there is a breach?
- Are there any benefits to using a Standard to help with GDPR compliance?
Here are the slides from the presentation.
Feel free to share this presentation with your colleagues and peers.