Mango’s Dashboard Provides Clarity:
- The dashboard is simple, making training easy, thereby minimising down time
- Less hassle - unlike traditional dashboards, users don't have to leave the task they are doing to get information about their assigned tasks or about the system as a whole
- The information is in real time
- It instantly provides users with a prioritised to-do list, helping to better organise the working day and week
- It removes that nagging thought that we often have – when you know you should be doing something, but can't quite remember what it was or when it needed to be done by
- Users of Mango are less stressed, more in control and more productive
- Any item (task, improvement, accident, etc.) requiring attention is shown on that user’s dashboard – with any overdue items shown in red
- With Mango an organisation’s system is transparent
Mango also provides a holistic overview of the health of your compliance system, as a whole.
For example, you can instantly see a snapshot of how your quality improvement and accident/incident performance is trending.
For more information regarding the Dashboard's main features, check out the examples below or click here for more information.