Do you know what control measures you have to consider when using hazardous chemicals at your workplace?
Do you need Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and if you already have some in your workplace is it good enough?
In this fifth whiteboard session with Laurie O'Donoghue from Total Management & Training, explains to you what control measures you will need to consider when you are using hazardous chemicals in the work place.
Laurie will give you the skills to create a safe workplace. You will learn how to control your hazardous chemicals at the source, on the path through your workplace or through administrative controls.
- Use the hierarchy of risk control.
- Steps to create a safe workplace
- Control at source - eliminate or substitute the hazard
- Control on energy path - isolate or engineer the hazard
- Control by person - administration, training, SOPs conformance, PPE