In this blog you will discover 6 insights from 110 companies that are certified to ISO Management System standards.
We created the ISO Insights Report 2020 so that we could share some of the best practice lessons of being certified to international management system standards from ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
From July to August 2020 we surveyed over one hundred organizations worldwide on the value they were getting from having certification to ISO management standards. The anonymous survey was conducted online via and email campaign and through social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The organizations surveyed were certified to one or more of these international management systems standards:
- ISO 9001 (quality)
- ISO 14001 (environmental)
- ISO 45001 (health and safety)
- ISO 22000 (food safety)
- ISO 27001 (information security)
The data has given us some expected and unexpected insights.
Download your FREE Report here.
The insights were:
- The number of manual-based management systems are reducing. There is a noticeable movement to SaaS-based management systems like Mango.
- There has been a drop off in satisfaction from being certified to ISO standards.
- There appears to be a significant drop off of senior management commitment to meeting ISO standards.
- The employee commitment to ISO standards has reduced in the last 12 months.
- The satisfaction with the performance of external ISO auditors has reduced.
- Meeting customer requirements is now the main reason for gaining ISO certification.