What are the benefits of quality management?
The top 10 benefits for having a quality management system are:
- Ensures your organisation, product or service are all consistent.
- Focuses on the means to achieve product and service quality.
- Increases efficiency due to using time and resources more suitably.
- The higher perceived quality of your product or service from customers, the more they will be willing to pay for it.
- Ensures your customers will always get quality products and services which leads to increase customer satisfaction/loyalty and repeat purchases.
- Increased knowledge and understanding of your customer's needs
- Ability to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Reduced costly errors
- Decrease in non-conformances
- Increased employee morale